Any serious training facility or gym should have a Deadlifting Wedge Jack (as known as Double Barbell Deadlifting Wedge Jack) - they are such an effective product to use. Simply slide the deadlifting wedge jack under your barbell pivot it back to raise the weights off the ground and then add or remove plates from the barbell effortlessly. Check out the specifications below for more information.
- Steel sectional sizes are 50mm x 50mm square and 60 round x 4mm thick tubing.
- The jack is 880mm wide at the barbell supports 1015mm wide at the base supports.
- Barbell is raised to 300mm above ground in lifted position.
- Lever handle is from 33mm x 850mm long steel tube.
- Nylon wear pads mechanically fixed with countersunk screws on barbell supports protect your barbell knurling.
- Matt black powder coated frame.
Southern Deadlifting Wedge Jack
- Brand: Southern Fitness
- Product Code: IR6403
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $150.00