Our Seated Shoulder Bench Press is a great way to isolate the muscle groups needed to be hit while minimizing spinal extension, which will result in great shoulder usage and less leverage to move the lift (often leaning back into hyperextension of the spine). The design of this professional, up-to-date, stylish system is enhanced still further by its -layer coating comprising an initial anti-corrosion primer, for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer. Injected core seat. Unlike the classic foam padded particle boards, the injected core offers the advantage of uniformity, anti-distortion and greater anti-bacterial protection.
- Structure raised above floor level with rubber tipped feet. This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint.
- Assistance bench at the back, enabling the help of an assistant during advanced exercises like this.
- 4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame for guaranteed durability.
- Tubes with rounded elliptical section, that prevent cuts and blows.
- 3 training positions for the bar
for a more varied exercise.
Deltoid, Shoulder, Trapezius and Tricep Muscles
Multiple Barbell Catches
3 barbell catches offer multiple bar positions for safety and a personalized fit.
Spotter platform provides a raised position for the assistance of a spotter or personal trainer.
Anti-Corrosion Painting Treatment
3-layer coating comprised of initial anti-corrosion primer for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and finished with lacquer or varnish.
4 mm Thick Structure
4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame for guaranteed durability and high resistance 5 mm thick coated steel cable for a smooth, secure performance.
Injected Core Padding
Injected core padding for the most comfortable and ergonomic support and form. It ensures the best body positioning and prevents deformation of the padding and the proliferation of bacteria.
Upholstery Customisation Options
Navy Blue Upholstery
BH Fitness Seated Shoulder Bench Press L850
- Brand: BH Fitness
- Product Code: L850
- Availability: Contact us for availability
Pre-Order ETA FOR THIS ITEM: 10 - 14 WEEKS
- Ex Tax: $1,440.00